This is where the page content starts
We seek to become men who live transformed lives of authentic manhood as modeled by Jesus Christ and directed by the Word of God.
We need each other—young and old, from all walks of life—because God made us to live in community. We can learn from one another and our unique experiences and life stage.
The Quest Wednesday Morning Bible Study
Wednesdays, beginning October 4 • 6:00 – 7:30AM • Founders Hall
Join us for a discipleship program sponsored by the CS Lewis Institute. We will be watching a video and taking part in group discussions to challenge us in this important area of discipleship. Coffee and doughnuts will be provided!
The Heart & Mind of Discipleship
- God’s character & Personality – October 4
- God’s Story of Redemption – October 11
- Understanding Salvation- October 18
- God’s Plan for Our Growth – October 25
- The Cost of Discipleship – November 1
- Humility & Servanthood- November 8
- Loving God and Neighbor – November 15
- Authority of the Bible – November 22
- The Practice of Prayer – November 29
- The Missions of the Church – December 6
- Sharing the Good News – December 13
We’ll be taking a short break. Please check back for details!
Mission Team to Haiti
When God gets a hold of a man’s life, it is never the same. We get involved in His mission for the world.
As a group of men, we put together a mission team that goes to Haiti, the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. We take part in a building project there with one of the oldest mission agencies, Baptist Haiti Mission.
We raise funds for construction supplies and use them to build homes or classrooms. To learn how you can go, pray or give to support this mission, please contact Mark Tenaglia by email or by phone: 416.836.1977.