This is where the page content starts
Help create a caring environment and weekly learning experience that equips children to love Jesus, serve Jesus and share Jesus with the world.
- Adults and teens who enjoy working with children, birth through age 12
- Interacting with a specific age group of children, to be determined based on need and preference
- Preparing weekly lessons based on the curriculum provided
- Participating in orientation and training provided by the Children’s Ministry
- Possibly serving children with special developmental needs
- Sundays at 9:15 AM, 11:30 AM or 2:00 PM, with arrival 20 minutes prior to time of service
- An annual commitment is preferred
- Adult volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Teen volunteers may be 13–17 years of age.
- Have regularly attended The Peoples Church for at least 6 months.
- Participating Membership with The Peoples Church is encouraged but not required.
- For the protection everyone involved, The Peoples Church requires information and consent for a personal criminal records check for adult volunteer roles involving supervision or custody of minors.
Please contact us.