This is where the page content starts
Lead a Life Group at The Peoples Church to improve community and deepen members’ spiritual walks.
- Mature believers in Jesus Christ who have demonstrated a faithful walk strengthened by Bible Study and prayer
- Someone who will maintain unity by representing the philosophy of ministry and theology of Peoples Church
- Someone who is a disciple-maker, able to equip others and help other believers grow
- Lead a Life Group in regular group meetings that convene at least two times per month through teaching, encouragement, prayer and meeting preparation
- Attend leader training sessions, the annual Life Groups Retreat and meetings with a Life Group Coach
- Weekly or bi-weekly meetings at various times during the week
- Leaders must have regularly attended The Peoples Church at least 1 year, consider it your ‘home Church’ and support it with your prayers and financial giving.
- Leaders must commit to completing a membership class, leader application, and growth plan as applicable.
- Participating Membership with The Peoples Church is required.
If you have additional questions, please contact us.