Summer Camp is ____________. There are many different ways we can complete this statement. Our hope is that your child will finish this statement with words of astonishment and wonder about who God is. We want to see kids Move from a place of knowing about God to having a deeper relationship with the God who created them. We invite all children ages 4-11 to join in on eight weeks of exciting activities and amazing Bible stories! There are also volunteer opportunities available for those who are in Jr. High and High School. Everyone involved will be motivated by the gospel to live out their faith every day. Summer Camp will take place on:
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 – Friday, July 7, 2017*
- Monday, July 10, 2017 – Friday, July 14, 2017 (includes aquarium trip)
- Monday, July 17, 2017 – Friday, July 21, 2017
- Monday, July 24, 2017 – Friday, July 28, 2017
- Monday, July 31, 2017 – Friday, August 4, 2017
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017 – Friday, August 11, 2017*
- Monday, August 14, 2017 – Friday, August 18, 2017
- Monday, August 21, 2017 – Friday, August 25, 2017
Early Bird pricing available until June 12: $140 per child for each full week, and $120 per child for each short week (*). After June 12, the cost is $160 per child for each full week, and $140 per child for each short week (*). The week of July 10 – 14 will cost an additional $30 for an aquarium trip. Extra child care will be available for an additional $40 per week. For more information, please contact us.
We will need each attending child to fill out a new health form even if they have attended camp in years past. Please have it filled out either ahead of time or when registering on the first day at camp.
Click here to download the health form.