This is where the page content starts
Come alongside children and youth to share life experiences, spiritual truths and encouragement.
- Adults with a mature, active faith and a desire to see youth impacted for Christ
- Become a mentor for a child or youth at The Peoples Church
- Share your life experiences, offer spiritual insight, provide guidance in hard situations and be a safe place for children and youth to share their thoughts, dreams, goals and frustrations
- Ongoing throughout the year
- Mentors must be at least 25 years of age.
- Mentors must have regularly attended The Peoples Church for at least 6 months.
- Participating Membership with The Peoples Church is encouraged but not required.
Please contact us.