Your life and wisdom are God-given treasures to share through our Seniors Fellowship.
An Abundance of Life Experience
We have been blessed by God with an abundance of life experience and wisdom, and these are great treasures to share with one another and those around us.
If you are over 55 years of age and committed to actively serving God, you belong in our Seniors Fellowship here at Peoples. Please join us as we:
- Exalt Jesus Christ through worship and praise
- Edify believers by teaching, counselling and monthly programs
- Energize believers to reach out into the community
Lifespring 55 Monthly Gathering
THIRD SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH • 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM
THE PEOPLES CHURCH (GYM)
Join us for a time of worship, teaching, and fellowship! Lunch is provided.
- September 17 – We will be hearing about some of our summer mission trips and Lloyd Knight will be our guest soloist.
- October 15 – Our guest speaker, Dr. Jean Chamberlain-Froese, will be sharing about her new book The Long Midnight: Reflections of a Physician on Life and Faith During a Global Pandemic. Copies of the book will be available for purchase!
- November 17 – Ethel Wright’s Summer 2022 Newfoundland Mission Team will be ministering in song and word.
- December 17 – Our Lifespring 55 Christmas Celebration! Tickets and details will become available in October.
More than 40 dedicated individuals from our fellowship make phone calls to senior members of the congregation each month. These calls allow us to keep in touch and offer prayer and support.
Please contact us to share your phone number if you would like to receive our calls.
At the Well
At the Well is a quarterly newsletter produced by our Lifespring 55 team to provide our members with spiritual resources, stories, activities, ministry updates, and much more! Download a copy of our most recent newsletter today.