Sunday Worship Experience
We invite you to join us every Sunday for a
live online worship experience!
- Our virtual lobby opens at 10:30 AM where we get to connect with one another, and prepare our hearts together for our worship service in an enhanced chat experience.
- Our live worship service begins at 11:00 AM – a time of singing, praying, and hearing God’s Word together with our global church family!
- Following the service, our virtual lobby reopens for another opportunity to connect with each other. Our pastors are also available to pray with you in private online conversations.
We look forward to worshipping with you!
Kids Worship Gathering
10:00 AM • ZOOM
If you are a parent with kids, our kids and families are invited to connect on Zoom every Sunday morning for an online worship gathering with our Kids Ministry team! Sign up for our TPC Kids newsletter to learn more and join us!
Frequently Asked Questions
What should my first response be to any technical issue?
1) Refresh the page.
To “refresh” a web page simply means to load it again. You can do this by pressing the F5 button on your keyboard or by clicking the refresh symbol at the top of the screen.
2) Double-check your internet connection.
Nine times out of ten, one of those steps will do the trick!
What if my audio is not playing?
If the video player is playing video but you do not hear anything, you may need to take additional steps. Please try the following:
- Make sure the video player is not paused. You may not be hearing audio because the video player is paused. Clicking the video player will pause and unpause the video.
- Click the “Tap to Unmute” button. In the bottom center of the video screen, you may need to click the “Tap to Unmute” button to unmute the video while it is playing.
- Make sure the video player volume is turned up.The video player’s volume may be too low for you to hear. You can adjust the volume of the video player by moving the mouse over the video player and using the slider to increase or decrease the volume.
- Make sure your computer volume is turned up. The video player may be functioning correctly but your device volume is too low or disabled. Please consult the user’s manual of your device to further troubleshoot this issue.
- Refresh the Online Church webpage. A large majority of problems with Online Church can be fixed by simply refreshing the web page.
- Try a different web browser. Every web browser is different. Your device may not have come with a web browser capable of watching our live stream. Switching to a different web browser may fix the problem. We recommend using either Chrome, Firefox.
Am I required to sign up for an account to watch the service?
Can I play the service on a TV?
What if I miss the livestream service?
Be sure to subscribe to our channel to ensure you stay up to date on our latest videos.