Sunday Worship Experience
We invite you to join us every Sunday
live online and in-person!
Live Online Worship
11:30 AM • CHURCH ONLINE
You can also join us for our live online worship experience! Our 11:30 AM service is livestreamed so that we can engage and gather online together as a global church family.
- Our virtual lobby opens at 11:00 AM where we get to connect with one another, and prepare our hearts together for our worship service in an enhanced chat experience.
- Our livestream begins at 11:30 AM – a time of singing, praying, and hearing God’s Word together with our global church family!
- Following the service, our virtual lobby reopens for another opportunity to connect with each other. Our pastors are also available to pray with you in private online conversations.
As you register your family, simply indicate how many kids or youth will be joining our TPC Kids and Junior Youth programming. Because spots are limited, weekly registration is required to ensure your kids and youth can join us each Sunday!
TPC Kids Worship
SUNDAYS • 9:00 AM • GYM
Our kid’s check-in takes place in the church lobby. We encourage families to arrive early to help ensure everyone is checked in before the worship service and kids programming begin. Learn more here.
Our kids and families also have the opportunity to gather for worship online, every Sunday at 11:30 AM on Zoom. Sign-up for our Parents Newsletter to receive our weekly Zoom gathering links!
Junior Youth Worship
SUNDAYS • 9 AM • ANNEX
The Annex is located on the west side of our parking lot, towards the back of the church building. Doors open at 8:30 AM – we encourage students to arrive at this time to get checked in and to join us for our PRESHOW! Parents must accompany their student(s) during check-in and return to pick them up once the worship service and youth programming have ended. Learn more here.
Our Junior Youth also gather online to worship together at 11:30 AM. Sign up for our Parents Newsletter to learn more and join us!
Frequently Asked Questions
What should my first response be to any technical issue?
1) Refresh the page.
To “refresh” a web page simply means to load it again. You can do this by pressing the F5 button on your keyboard or by clicking the refresh symbol at the top of the screen.
2) Double-check your internet connection.
Nine times out of ten, one of those steps will do the trick!
What if my audio is not playing?
If the video player is playing video but you do not hear anything, you may need to take additional steps. Please try the following:
- Make sure the video player is not paused. You may not be hearing audio because the video player is paused. Clicking the video player will pause and unpause the video.
- Click the “Tap to Unmute” button. In the bottom center of the video screen, you may need to click the “Tap to Unmute” button to unmute the video while it is playing.
- Make sure the video player volume is turned up.The video player’s volume may be too low for you to hear. You can adjust the volume of the video player by moving the mouse over the video player and using the slider to increase or decrease the volume.
- Make sure your computer volume is turned up. The video player may be functioning correctly but your device volume is too low or disabled. Please consult the user’s manual of your device to further troubleshoot this issue.
- Refresh the Online Church webpage. A large majority of problems with Online Church can be fixed by simply refreshing the web page.
- Try a different web browser. Every web browser is different. Your device may not have come with a web browser capable of watching our live stream. Switching to a different web browser may fix the problem. We recommend using either Chrome, Firefox.
Am I required to sign up for an account to watch the service?
Can I play the service on a TV?
What if I miss the livestream service?
Be sure to subscribe to our channel to ensure you stay up to date on our latest videos.